St Arnaud House Accommodation and Tariffs
St Arnaud House is a hosted Bed & Breakfast. We offer a range of ground- and first-floor rooms, all with en suite bathrooms and featuring stunning forest and/or mountain views. For the comfort of our guests, St Arnaud House is smoke-free.
It’s important to us that you feel welcome and relaxed during your stay and the decor at St Arnaud House reflects this. Our guest rooms are warm and tastefully-furnished, with comfortable beds just perfect for sinking into after a day’s hiking or fishing. Curl up by the fire with a book on one of our huge living room sofas, or unwind in the garden and watch New Zealand native birds come right up to the house to feed:: tui, bellbirds, robins and the occasional cheeky weka.
We welcome children at St Arnaud House but please ring us to confirm: +64 3 546 7229 or +64 27 202 3501.
Dining at St Arnaud House
- A full cooked breakfast is included in your room rate.
- Dinner is available at a cost of $45.00 per person but must be arranged prior to your arrival. Margery’s superb dinners include dessert and a complimentary wine or beer.
- We have a range of local, world-class Marlborough and Nelson wines and beers available for purchase.
- Margery can also provide lunches and will cater for all dietary requirements. Please let us know of any food allergies, etc.
- Accommodation at St Arnaud House is available by reservation and we welcome all inquiries, year-round.
- All reservation requests are subject to confirmation.
How to check on room availability and to book now:
- A credit card number is required to secure your booking.
To proceed, click the "CHECK availability now" button. You will be transferred to our secure booking engine.
- Please call / mail us and inquire about our group & off-season rates.
- Phone: +64 3 546 7229 or +64 27 202 3501, or email: email@example.com
Your reservation is guaranteed once we have received your credit card details with expiration date and your receipt of our confirmation verification.
Click on a photo below to see more images:
Booking and Payment Policy
10% deposit is required to secure your reservation.
Full payment, together with any sundries, is due on check out. We accept cash and cheque payments.
Tariff is per night inclusive of a generous breakfast and includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%.
Due to our small and intimate nature, cancellations affect our business significantly. As most people book holidays well in advance, it is often difficult to replace a booking at late notice.
"Arrival assured" period of 7 days (Non Cancelable without penalty, are only refunded at the discreation of St Arnaud house management).
We will make every effort to re-book the room but reserve the right to enforce our cancellation policy if no replacement booking is received. We recommend adequate travel insurance to protect against late cancellation penalties.
- Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date: 30% forfeit of the total booking price.
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price.
- "Arrival assured " period: 7 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.